What a move indeed! Right now I’m in a very unique spot in life. I have begun to realize that I don’t have all the answer to my questions nor do I have a failsafe plan for my life. All I can do is trust in God’s master plan for my life. Even though I am not sure on exactly what I will be doing in Thailand, I know that God has given all believers a universal purpose: “Go Therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age” Matt 28:19-20. Considering Jesus gave all believers that commandment I will seek that until God leads me to my individual purpose for being in Thailand.
Please be in prayer for Covenant Church in Bangkok, the Thai government and the people of Thailand. Right now Thailand is in political disarray with one of their politicians in court for stealing money from the government and selling assets to other countries. It is possible most of the country could go under martial law because of this incident and rising political riots from the people. I am convinced that God is working in the mist of this chaotic situation. So I want to encourage every to trust in God even when the outcome looks bad.
“And we know that God causes all things to worlk together for good to those who love God to those who are called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28
No comments:
Post a Comment