Hello Readers,
This past week has been full of ups and downs. On the upside of things I have been applying for different accounting positions all throughout Bangkok, in the prayerful hopes of finding a job. This past Sunday I ran into a former Thai friend name Dewie. I met him in 2008 when I came to Thailand for the first time to do mission work. He and some of his friends were about to eat lunch when we ran into each other at the Barmy on Kasetsart campus. It was refreshing to see Dewie again and talk with him because he knows that I’m a Christian and he has heard the gospel before. That same day I got a chance to hangout with another Thai guy name Thoon. Thoon is very interested in the Christian life and I am hoping to spend more time with him so that he can see God’s light in me and one day he too will give his life to Christ.
On the downside of things I haven’t heard anything back from the companies I’ve applied to for the accounting positions. I have also been fighting against boredom and complacency. Since I have a lot of open time during the day it is very easy for me to just sleep it away or do nothing at all. This however is very hard for me because I have not been the one to just sit down and do nothing I like to move and stay busy. I know that God has a plan for my life here in Thailand but the wait process is kind of hard.
This week I have been studying the life of Job, trying to see how he dealt with the constant attacks from the enemy. Along with studying Job I am also studying Jesus’ relationship with his 12 disciples in the book of Mark. Well that is all I have for this week! Stay encourage and remember God is only one pray way.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep getting God's Word into you, so it'll come out when you are sharing your life and the Word with the Thais. Keep feeding yourself and pleas with them to taste and see that the Lord is good. You might be the only Jesus they'll ever see (spiritually speaking, of course).
ReplyDeleteLove you bro