Monday, May 3, 2010

Always learning

Hello my fellow readers and followers! It has been a while and I am sorry for the long wait. God has been teaching me a lot through his word. The main principle I have been learning is faith without works is dead. James 2:18 “But someone may well say, you have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” For the last two week I have been meditating on James chapter 1&2 and just trying to apply it to my daily life. In meditating on the word of God I realize that God moves when we move. Just as Abraham was about to slay his son God told him to stop and what do you know, there was a ram in the bush. God is moved by our faith in him. When we are willing to step outside of ourselves and do as God commanded us to do (Matt 28:19) he will be right there waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment